Kashmir Houseboat Package Tour
7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covered : Srinagar, Anantnag, Baramulla, Ganderbal
Tour Activities : Hill Stations & Valleys, Lakes & Rivers
Srinagar, Anantnag and Baramulla Tour Overview
Welcome Drink on Arrival
2 Night at Gulmarg on MAP Basis
2 Nights at PAHALGAM on MAP Basis
3 Nights at SRINAGAR in House Boat MANILA with Meals,Bed Tea / Break Fast / Evening Tea with Snacks and Dinner
.Food will be According to your Choice Veg
1 Shikara Ride on Dal lake including Shikara Crossing To & fro
All Travelling / Transfer / Sight Seeing In Innova/Tavera
The hotel room has to be checked out when guests leave for an overnight tour outside Sgr)
07 breakfas & 07 dinners - per person in buffets on fixed menu (MAP).
Airport - hotel - airport transfers.
Sightseeing by 01 non - A/C Innova/Tavera
Srinagar, Anantnag and Baramulla Tour Itinerary
Srinagar : Arrival on Srinagar you will be met our representative and Transfer to Luxury houseboat on famous Dalalake . After Fresh Visit Shikara Ride on the famous Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city, which is often compared to Venice. You will get a lovely view of some interesting places around the lake,Nehru Park,Char Chinar,Swimming Boats,Golden Lake.Kubatar Khanna Vegetable Garden,Floating garden and Old City for Shopping. Dinner and Overnight stay at the Houseboat.
Sonamarg - After Break fast Visit Full Day Excursion Tour to Sonamarg(2740 mts) also known as ‘The Meadow of Gold’ or “The Gateway of Ladakh’ Sonamarg is 84 Kms from Srinagar and is surrounded by colorful mountains and thick Pine forests. Thajiwas Glacier is 3 kms in the south of Sonmarg. Slopes and meadows are sparkled with the loveliest of alpine flowers, while the rich forests of fir, sycamore and birch at their lush green beauty to the scene. Along with the Pahalgam, Sonamarg is an excellent takeoff point for treks into the mountains and in itself is an ideal camping ground where glaciers pour down from the Himalayas. Sonamarg is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus via Baltal Valley. Dinner Overnight stay at the Houseboat.
After Break fast visit Mughal gardens and City Tour After Breakfast visit for Mughal Gardens Nishat garden,Shalimar garden, chachashahi garden, Pari Mahal and Shankaracharya temple on top of sulaman hills and city tour and over night stay at Hotel in Srinagar
Srinagar - Gulmarg-Srinagar : After breakfast Visit to Gulmarg (8700 ft i.e. 2652 mts), known as ‘Meadow of flowers. Discovered by the Kashmiri romantic poet in the 16th century who was inspired with its grassy slopes covered with wild flowers. It is one of the India’s premier Hill resorts. Night stay at gulmarg
Gulmarg today is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty – It also turns into India’s premier Ski resort in winter.Gulmarg -The Gondola Cable Car offers rides to the upland meadows of Kongdori and beyond to the top of Apharwat range to a height of 14000 ft for viewing the Himalayan Peaks in summer and for downhill skiing in winter. Dinner Overnight stay at the Gulmarg
Gulmarg-Pahalgam : After breakfast Visit to Pahalgam (2133 mts) also known as ‘The valley of Shepherds or Trekker’s Paradise. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. On the way visit Awantipura ruins, Saffron fields One of the most beautiful places on earth, the town of Pahalgam offers breath-taking views
Pahalgam-just enjoy the town of Pahalgam trek to some of the most beautiful places on earth. One can trek to Lidderwat, Kolohoi Glacier or to Sonmarg. Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus. and Dinner Overnight stay the Pahalagam.
After breakfast departure towards Srinagar Airport to Connect flight for onwards Journey towards Mumbai
More Details about Srinagar, Anantnag and Baramulla Tour
- The Taxi is for sightseeing on point–to-point basis as per the itinerary and NOT at disposal after completion of each day’s tour.
- Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day on guest’s own advice / choice will not be revisited except on extra payment as per applicable transport rate.
- All currently applicable hotel taxes (but not any future tax / levies, if any)
- No refund on unutilized services of the package (accommodation, meals, transport etc.)
Package Cost Do not Include :
- Airfare / train fare etc.
- Any expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone calls, fax etc.
- Entrance Fees for visiting Monument, Monasteries & Museums.
- Guide Fee, Camera Fee, if any.
- Rafting / horse Riding / Cable Car /Charges, if any.
- Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Costs incidental to any change in the itinerary.
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities, flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/ strikes/war, & etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Cost Inclusions”.
- Any expenses incurred on extra transport service
- Room service & additional meals.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
General Terms & Conditions of Service & Payment:-
- Quotation is based on accommodation in base category rooms at all places.
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid in advance / transferred to our bank account.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels.